Beginning March 24, 2021, HOLI Senior Living will be allowing controlled visitations Monday thru Saturday between the times of 2pm & 4pm in the designated visitation area only and in 30 minutes timeframes (with 30 minutes of down time in between for sanitizing if held indoors). There will be no visitations on Sundays. Visits must be scheduled 24 hours prior to visit via our website (www.holiseniorliving.com) from those who want to set up a visit — scheduling must be done in advance and on a first come, first serve basis. Residents may have up to two visitors at one time. At this time, visitors under the age of 12 will not be permitted.
Visitors will be required to leave a copy of their picture I.D., name, phone number and address for contact in the event of a breakout.
Visitors must be able to adhere to the core principles of symptom screening upon entering the facility, hand washing or sanitizing, appropriate use of mask or face covering, and maintaining social distancing of at least six feet. Visitors must limit their movement only to the lobby and inside garden areas. If the weather permits, outdoor visits are preferred. Outdoor visits generally pose a lower risk of transmission due to increased space and airflow. Therefore, visits should be held outdoors whenever practicable. Both resident and their visitor/s must wear a mask that covers both nose and mouth throughout the visit. Lack of adherence to guidelines may result in the termination of visit, or restriction of visitor to return.
Visitors must check out along with the resident they’re visiting with a HOLI staff member.
HOLI SENIOR LIVING will require all visiting individuals to provide a picture ID and leave their name, address, and phone number in the event there is an outbreak of Covid-19 at the facility and contact tracing efforts will need to be made.
Visitors are NOT allowed to bring anything from outside of the facility with them – no food, flowers or gifts.
Situations when visitation policy will be rescinded or limited:
- When there are current or suspected cases of Covid-19 at HOLI Senior Living. If the facility has an active case, visitation will be rescinded for 14 days from a positive test result.
- Unvaccinated residents, if COVID-19 Washington County positivity rate is greater than 10% and less than 70% in the facility are fully vaccinated. Resource: Covid-19 Nursing Home Data site.
Thank you for all your efforts to help keep HOLI Senior Living safe and healthy, and keeping our community Covid-free!
***Please take time to review CMS Core Principles of COVID-19 Infection Prevention
1. Screening of all who enter the facility for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., temperature checks, questions about and observations of signs or symptoms), and denial of entry of those with signs or symptoms or those who have had close contact with someone with COVID-19 infection in the prior 14 days (regardless of the visitor’s vaccination status)
2. Hand hygiene (use of alcohol-based hand rub is preferred)
3. Face covering or mask (covering mouth and nose)
4. Social distancing at least six feet between persons
5. Instructional signage throughout the facility and proper visitor education on COVID19 signs and symptoms, infection control precautions, other applicable facility practices (e.g., use of face covering or mask, specified entries, exits and routes to designated areas, hand hygiene)
6. Cleaning and disinfecting high-frequency touched surfaces in the facility often, and designated visitation areas after each visit
7. Appropriate staff use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
8. Effective cohorting of residents (e.g., separate areas dedicated to COVID-19 care)
Resident and staff testing conducted as required at 42 CFR § 483.80(h) (see QSO20- 38-NH)
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we put processes and procedures to keep HOLI Senior
Living COVID FREE.
Dianne Faligowski, Chief of Operations